|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
- 14 oz package extra-firm tofu cubed
- 2 cups white rice uncooked
- 1 cup cilantro chopped and divided
- 1 head broccoli chopped
- 3 Carrots peeled and julienned
- 2 radishes thinly sliced for garnish
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lime zest
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt to taste
- Combine olive oil, lime zest, lime juice, maple syrup, garlic powder and salt together in a large bowl.
- Press tofu to remove extra water and then chop into cubes.
- Add chopped tofu into sauce to coat on all sides.
- In an oiled nonstick pan, heat to medium and add in coated tofu along with the sauce. Cook on all sides being sure to stir carefully so tofu stays together.
- Once tofu has cooked through a bit, add in chopped broccoli and carrots.
- Let this mixture cook until both the broccoli and carrots soften and become tender. Add in half the chopped cilantro and reserve the rest for garnish later.
- Serve on a bed of white rice and garnish with chopped cilantro and radish. Enjoy!