|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||30 minutes|
- 1.5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 sweet potato peeled and chopped
- 4 Carrots peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 1 yellow onion finely diced
- 1 red bell pepper finely diced
- 15 oz. full-fat coconut milk
- 5 tablespoons red curry paste
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 tablespoon sriracha to taste
- 2 tablespoons green onion diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 8 oz. frozen green peas
- 8.8 oz. thin rice noodles
- 1/4 bunch cilantro chopped
- 1-2 stalks green onions chopped
- Heat oil in a large pot over medium/high heat. When the oil is melted and hot, add the sweet potatoes, carrots, and salt to the oil and toss. Let the vegetables cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Next, add garlic, onion, and red pepper to the pot, toss, and cook for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and curry paste to the pot and whisk the ingredients together until the curry paste is combined with the coconut milk. Then, add the broth, sriracha, green onion, cilantro, and lime juice to the pot and stir to combine. Bring the ingredients to a boil.
- Turn the heat to low, add the frozen peas along with the noodles, and let the soup simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- When the soup is hot and the peas are cooked, remove from heat, and serve with cilantro and green onion.